Rules for Art with Heart…for Hospice
- The live auction is hosted on Facebook and will run for four weeks.
- Bids to be started at the reserve price. There are some items which do not have a reserve price, please use your discretion for these.
- Bids to be placed in the comments section of each image, increments to follow.
- Bids to be in increments of one hundreds.
- Bids will close on 11 November at 12h00.
- In the event of identical bids, the earliest received bid will take precedence.
- Successful bidders will be notified the day following the auction and will be contacted for payment and collection arrangements.
- Payment will need to be made in full, by 20 November 2017 or the item will be offered to the next highest bidder.
- All sales are final. No purchase can be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- All artworks are sold ‘as is’ as exhibited, unless otherwise stated.
- A window period of 12 hours will be allowed after the auction site closes to allow for time differences
- Donors who purchase items may claim a charitable contribution deduction for the excess of the purchase price paid for an item over its fair market value.